Saturday, February 26, 2011

March 2nd

I'm on a countdown to March 2nd.....I keep looking at the calendar and thinking about the days that have been and what is to come.  I am afraid that I am counting on something happening that will get me moving forward.........four more till the 2nd and what happens then? Been doing taxes for Dad's clients and coming across his writing, I would know his writing in a pile of papers and I love that it is so distinctive and then I think of Dad signing a paycheck of his and going to their bank and the bank not wanting to cash his check as they said it was not his signature....Mom always signed Dad's checks, Dad's  expression had to be priceless.....anything or nothing triggers these memories and at times I can embrace them and at times they are over whelming but in either case I am afraid to lose them because if they go what happens next?

No comments:

Post a Comment