Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More

It's been awhile.....thoughts, so many thoughts.... there is a file I feel I have to face....not sure if I want to...not sure if I can......counting the days again...will it always be like this...so many changes since you've been gone......hard to put order to the thoughts....so random, so many.........

Today I found out a girl that was in my Girl Scout Troop, died a few weeks ago of a heroin overdose, they say that doesn't happen here, well it does, such a vibrant life, gone..... she was such a tom-boy and we had Mary Kay come in to do skin care and make-up...I can still see her turning around to show me, she looked beautiful and so grown up and so girlish and so excited and just happy...I hope she has found that again and more.

This gift we have...it is a gift and so much more......


No comments:

Post a Comment